Kyrie Irving-led Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to host Detroit Pistons at the Barclays Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets have managed the fourth spot with 29 victories in 47 matches while the Pistons are placed at the bottom with a 12-37 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While Brooklyn faced a four-point defeat against Philadelphia 76ers in their previous match, Detroit are currently on a four-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Nets have managed four victories while the Pistons have lost eight games. While the Nets have lost seven of their 20 home games, the Pistons have won six of their 25 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Detroit Pistons: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Pistons won just one game.
- Brooklyn defeated Detroit by three points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Pistons last won a game against the Nets in February 2021 while they won a road game against the Nets in April 2018.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Pistons include Bojan Bogdanovic, Cade Cunningham, Jaden Ivy, Alec Burks, Saddiq Bey as their star players.
- Pistons: Marvin Bagley III, Cade Cunningham, Cory Joseph
- Nets: Kevin Durant
Average Quarter score: (Nets 125-112 Pistons)
- 1st quarter: 33-26
- 2nd quarter: 30-28
- 3rd quarter: 30-28
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Pistons at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Nets -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nets 125-112 Pistons
- The Nets have -400 odds to pick up the win, while the Pistons are listed at +310 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost seven of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Pistons won 12 of the 49 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pistons managed 112.4 points per game while the Nets averaged 113.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets averaged 3 points more per game, and the Pistons managed a difference of 7.9 points less per game.
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.7 points per game.
- For the Pistons, seven players are averaging at least 10 points per game while Bojan Bogdanovic and Cade Cunningham lead the squad with 21.5 and 19.9 points per game, respectively.
Brooklyn Nets vs Detroit Pistons: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Detroit Pistons will take place on January 27 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 26, 7:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Detroit Pistons will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Detroit Pistons can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Detroit Pistons, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app