Donovan Mitchell's Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to square off against Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Tuesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Cavaliers are placed at the fifth spot with 31 wins in 52 matches while the Heat have managed the sixth place with a 28-23 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Cavaliers shared five wins and losses each while the Heat won seven matches. Cleveland lost just five of their 26 home games while Miami won 11 of their 25 road games so far this season.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Cavaliers won three games.
- Cleveland defeated Miami by 26 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Duncan Robinson, Omer Yurtseven
- Cavaliers: Dylan Windler
Average Quarter score: (Cavaliers 112-109 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-24
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Cavaliers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Cavaliers -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 209.5 (Over)
Prediction: Cavaliers 112-105 Heat
- The Cavaliers have -210 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at +170 to claim victory.
- This season, the Cavaliers lost 14 of the 41 games they were named the favorites while the Heat won 11 of the 23 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat are scoring 108.6 points per game while the Cavaliers are averaging 111.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Cavaliers are averaging 4.6 points more per game, and the Heat are managing a difference of 0.2 points more per game.
- For the Cavaliers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 27.9 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.9 points per game.
- For the Heat, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.9 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.4) and Tyler Herro (20.3).
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Miami Heat will take place on February 1 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 31, 7:00 pm ET) at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app