Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to square off against Donovan Mitchell's Cleveland Cavaliers at the Ball Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. While the Nuggets have lost just three of their 17 home games, the Cavaliers have won seven of their 17 road games so far this season.
In the Western Conference standings, Denver are the joint leaders with Memphis Grizzlies as they both have won 24 of their 37 games. ON the other hand, Cleveland have managed the fourth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 25 wins in 39 matches so far. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets and the Cavs, both have won seven matches.
Denver Nuggets vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets and the Cavaliers have shared five wins each.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: Dean Wade, Ricky Rubio, Dylan Windler, Darius Garland
- Nuggets: Jeff Green, Collin Gillespie, Peyton Watson
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 115-113 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 29-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Cavaliers at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Cavaliers +6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 115-113 Cavaliers
- The Nuggets have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Cavaliers are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets have lost 10 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Cavaliers won four of the eight games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers managed 112.1 points per game while the Nuggets averaged 116.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets averaged 1.9 points more per game, and the Cavaliers managed a difference of 5.2 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.6 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (18), Aaron Gordon (17.1) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.7).
- For the Cavaliers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 29.3 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.4 points per game.
Denver Nuggets vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on January 7 at 7:30 am IST (Jan 6, 9:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.