Jimmy Butler-led Miami Heat are scheduled to host Jayson Tatum's Boston Celtics at the FTX Arena on Tuesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics have managed the top place with 35 wins in 48 matches while the Heat are placed at the sixth spot with a 26-22 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Boston lost just one game while Miami won six matches. The Heat have won 15 of their 24 home games while the Celtics have lost eight of their 25 road games so far this season. While the Celtics lost their last match against Orlando Magic, the Heat defeated New Orleans Pelicans in their previous fixture.
Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat and the Celtics shared five wins each.
- Miami and Boston faced each other thrice this season and the Celtics dominated the fixture with two wins.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Duncan Robinson, Omer Yurtseven
Average Quarter score: (Heat 115-111 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 31-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Celtics at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Heat -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 115-111 Celtics
- The Heat have -120 odds to pick up the win, while the Celtics are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat lost 10 of the 25 games they were named the favorites while the Celtics won lost the only game they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics managed 118.5 points per game while the Heat averaged 108.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat averaged 0.2 points more per game, and the Celtics managed a difference of 6.3 points more per game.
- For the Heat, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.6 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.4) and Tyler Herro (20.8).
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 31.2 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.9 points per game.
Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics will take place on January 25 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 24, 7:30 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app