Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to travel to the FTX Arena to face Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat on Thursday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the third spot with 26 wins in 40 matches while the Heat have managed the eighth spot with a 22-20 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Both, Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks managed a victory in their previous fixtures as the Heat won six times while the Bucks won four matches in their respective last 10 NBA outings. The Heat have won 12 of their 21 home games while the Bucks lost nine of their 19 road games so far this season.
Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat and the Bucks shared five wins each.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Serge Ibaka, Khris Middleton
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Duncan Robinson, Omer Yurtseven
Average Quarter score: (Heat 112-114 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-31
Bucks at Heat: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2 points (Bucks +2)
Over/Under (OU): 221 (Over)
Prediction: Heat 112-114 Bucks
- The Heat have -130 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Heat have won 17 of the 29 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks lost two of the four games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks managed 112.4 points per game while the Heat averaged 108.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Heat averaged 0.2 points less per game, and the Bucks managed a difference of 1.3 points more per game.
- For the Heat, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.6 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.4) and Tyler Herro (21.2).
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.7 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (18.1), Brook Lopez (14.5) and Bobby Portis (14.1).
Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on January 13 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 12, 7:30 pm ET) at the FTX Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app