Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks have lost four of their last seven games in the NBA 2022-23 regular season and are scheduled to face the likes of Chicago Bulls, who won just one of their last five games that too against the Eastern Conference toppers, Boston Celtics on Monday night. The Bucks will host the Bulls at the Fiserv Forum on Wednesday night.
While the Bucks are placed on the second spot, the Bulls are on the 11th place in the Eastern Conference points table. Both the teams have won their last game and will look to continue their winning form against each other. Milwaukee have lost just one of their 10 home games while Chicago have won just two of their seven road games this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Bulls won just one games.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Lonzo Ball, Andre Drummond as their star players.
- Milwaukee: Khris Middleton, Joe Ingles
- Chicago: Lonzo Ball, Goran Dragic, Kostas Antetokounmpo, Justin Lewis
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 112-108 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 24-24
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Bulls at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Bucks -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 112-116 Bulls
- The Bucks have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +240 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks have lost four of the 16 games they were named favorites while the Bulls won three of the nine games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls managed 111.1 points per game while the Bucks averaged 111.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks averaged 4.5 points more per game, and the Bulls managed a difference of 0.2 points less per game.
- The average implied total this season for the Bucks is 113.8 while for the Bulls it is 114.9 points.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Chicago Bulls will take place on November 24 at 6:30 am IST (Nov 23, 8:00 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.