Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to square off against Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers at the State Farm Arena on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Hawks are placed at the eighth spot with 41 wins in 80 matches while the Sixers have managed the second place with a 52-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Sixers, who won their last game against Boston Celtics, have shared five wins and losses. The Hawks have lost 16 of their 40 home games while the Sixers have won 23 of their 39 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Hawks won three games.
- Atlanta and Philadelphia faced each other thrice this season and the Sixers won two fixtures while the Hawks won a game.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, PJ Tucker as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 112-117 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Sixers at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Hawks 112-117 Sixers
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, but will be updated soon.
- This season, the Hawks lost 18 of the 50 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won eight of the 21 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won nine of the 30 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 14 of the 58 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 114.9 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 118.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are averaging 0.4 points more per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of 4.4 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.5 points per game.
- For the Sixers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by James Harden (21.1) and Tyrese Maxey (20.3).
Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on April 8 at 5:00 am IST (April 7, 6:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app