LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to travel to the Toyota Center to face Jalen Green-led Houston Rockets on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Lakers have managed the eighth place with 39 wins in 77 matches while the Rockets are placed at the bottom with a 19-59 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Rockets, who defeated Detroit Pistons in their last match, have won three matches while the Lakers, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches. The Rockets have lost 26 of their 39 home games while the Lakers have won 18 of their 38 road games so far this season.
Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Rockets won three games.
- LA Lakers and Houston faced each other twice this season and both shared a win.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- Lakers: Mo Bamba - OUT; Anthony Davis, LeBron James, Scotty Pippen Jr. - GTD
- Rockets: Jae'Sean Tate - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Rockets 111-123 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 25-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Rockets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 10.5 points (Lakers -10.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Rockets 111-123 Lakers
- The Lakers have -650 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +450 to claim victory.
- This season, the Rockets lost one of the five games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 16 of the 43 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Rockets won 15 of the 73 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost 11 of the 34 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 116.5 points per game while the Rockets are averaging 110.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Rockets are averaging 8.3 points less per game, and the Lakers are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Rockets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 21.9 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 18.7 points per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.2 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.1 points per game.
Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on April 3 at 4:30 am IST (April 2, 6:00 pm ET) at the Toyota Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app