Anthony Davis' Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to face Julius Randle-led New York Knicks at the Crypto.com Arena on Sunday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Lakers, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Knicks, who lost their last three matches, have won seven fixtures.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
LA Lakers have managed the ninth place in the Western Conference standings with 33 wins in 67 matches while New York are placed at the sixth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 39-30 record. The Lakers have lost 15 of their 33 home games while the Knicks have won 20 of their 34 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Knicks won four games.
- In their previous meeting this season, the Lakers defeated the Knicks by six points at the Madison Square Garden.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- Knicks: Jalen Brunson
- Lakers: LeBron James, Mo Bamba
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 119-115 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-34
- 3rd quarter: 33-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Lakers -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 119-115 Knicks
- The Lakers have -145 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost seven of the 26 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 17 of the 38 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 14 of the 41 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost nine of the 31 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 115.3 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 116.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 0.8 points less per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 2.8 points more per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.5 points per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.2 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.8) and RJ Barrett (19.8).
Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks will take place on March 13 at 6:30 am IST (Mar 12, 8:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app