Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to square off against DeMar DeRozan's Chicago Bulls at the Fiserv Forum on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the top with 57 wins in 79 matches while the Bulls have managed the 10th place with a 38-41 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Bulls, who lost their last game against Atlanta Hawks, have won six matches. The Bucks have lost eight of their 39 home games while the Bulls have won 17 of their 39 road games so far this season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Bulls won three games.
- Milwaukee and Chicago faced each other thrice this season and the Bulls won two fixtures while the Bucks won a game.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jae Crowder, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Justin Lewis - OUT
- Bucks: Jevon Carter, Khris Middleton, Pat Connaughton - GTD; Grayson Allen - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 122-118 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-34
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Bulls at Bucks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Bulls +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 122-118 Bulls
- The Bucks have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bucks lost 15 of the 70 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 19 of the 45 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bucks won two of the nine games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost 15 of the 34 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls are scoring 113.6 points per game while the Bucks are averaging 117 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bucks are averaging 4.0 points more per game, and the Bulls are managing a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 31.1 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.1 points per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zach Lavine leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by DeMar DeRozan with 24.9 points per game.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Chicago Bulls will take place on April 6 at 5:00 am IST (April 5, 6:30 pm ET) at the Fiserv Forum.
Where to watch the live telecast of Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Milwaukee Bucks and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app