Brandon Ingram-led New Orleans Pelicans are scheduled to square off against De'Aaron Fox' Sacramento Kings at the Smoothie King Center on Tuesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Pelicans are placed at the eighth spot with 40 wins in 78 matches while the Kings have managed the third place with a 47-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pelicans, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Kings, who lost their last game against San Antonio Spurs, have won six matches. The Pelicans have lost 13 of their 38 home games while the Kings have won 24 of their 38 road games so far this season.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pelicans and the Kings shared five wins each.
- New Orleans and Sacramento faced each other twice this season and both the teams shared a win.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Kings: Matthew Dellavedova - OUT; Malik Monk - GTD
- Pelicans: Jose Alvarado, EJ Liddell, Zion Williamson - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Pelicans 121-118 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-34
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Kings at Pelicans: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Pelicans -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pelicans 121-118 Kings
- The Pelicans have -140 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at +115 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pelicans lost 10 of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won 12 of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pelicans won 12 of the 40 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost 13 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 121.4 points per game while the Pelicans are averaging 114.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pelicans are averaging 2.1 points more per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 3.1 points more per game.
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (24.5) and CJ McCollum (20.8).
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.2 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings will take place on April 5 at 5:30 am IST (April 4, 7:00 pm ET) at the Smoothie King Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between New Orleans Pelicans and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of New Orleans Pelicans vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app