Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers at the Footprint Center on Saturday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Suns are placed at the fourth spot with 45 wins in 81 matches while the Clippers have managed the fifth place with a 43-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who lost their last game against Los Angeles Lakers, have won seven matches while the Clippers, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches. The Suns have lost 12 of their 40 home games while the Clippers have won 20 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns and the Clippers shared five wins each.
- Phoenix and LA Clippers faced each other thrice this season and the Suns won two fixtures while the Clippers won the last game.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Ivica Zubac, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- Clippers: Paul George
- Suns: Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Cameron Payne, Bismack Biyombo
Average Quarter score: (Suns 112-109 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 10.5 points (Clippers -10.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Suns 112-109 Clippers
- The Suns have +425 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at -600 to claim victory.
- This season, the Suns lost 21 of the 56 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won six of the 26 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Suns won 10 of the 25 games they were named the underdogs while the Clippers lost 18 of the 55 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers are scoring 113.5 points per game while the Suns are averaging 113.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns are averaging 2.1 points more per game, and the Clippers are managing a difference of 0.4 points more per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.8 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26) and Deandre Ayton (18).
- For the Clippers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Paul George leads the roster with 23.8 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 23.8 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on April 10 at 01:00 am IST (April 9, 02:30 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app