Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to square off against Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on Saturday in the first game of their NBA 2022-23 Eastern Conference playoffs, Round 1. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Cavaliers finished in fourth place with a 51-31 record while the Knicks have managed the fifth spot with a 47-35 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Cavaliers, who lost their last game against Charlotte Hornets, have won three matches while the Knicks, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have also won three matches. The Cavaliers have lost 10 of their 41 home games while the Knicks have won 24 of their 41 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks have played four games in the regular season and the Knicks won three matches while the Cavaliers won a game.
- The Cavaliers and the Knicks have played three Playoff series and the Knicks haven't lost a single series.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, and Evan Mobley as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, and RJ Barrett as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Knicks: Isaiah Roby - OUT
- Cavaliers: -
Average Quarter score: (Cavaliers 114-108 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 29-23
- 3rd quarter: 25-29
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Knicks at Cavaliers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Cavaliers - 5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 216.5 (Over)
Prediction: Cavaliers 114-108 Knicks
- The Cavaliers have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Cavaliers lost 20 of the 65 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 20 of the 43 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Cavaliers won six of the 17 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 12 of the 39 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23, the Knicks are scoring 116 points per game while the Cavaliers are averaging 112.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Cavaliers are averaging 5.4 points more per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 2.9 points more per game.
- For the Cavaliers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 28.3 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.6 points per game.
- For the Knicks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (24) and RJ Barrett (19.6).
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks will take place on April 16 at 03:30 am IST (April 15, 05:00 pm ET) at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.