Stephen Curry-led Golden State Warriors are scheduled to travel to the Golden 1 Center to face De'Aaron Fox's Sacramento Kings on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings are placed at the third spot with 48 wins in 80 matches while the Warriors have managed the sixth place with a 42-38 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Kings, who lost their last game against Dallas Mavericks, have shared five wins and losses while the Warriors, who defeated Oklahoma City Thunder in their last game, have won six matches . The Kings have lost 17 of their 40 home games while the Warriors have won nine of their 39 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Kings won two games.
- Sacramento and Golden State faced each other twice this season and the Warriors won two fixtures while the Kings won the last game.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
Average Quarter score: (Kings 118-114 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Warriors at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Kings 118-114 Warriors
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, but will be updated soon.
- This season, the Kings lost 13 of the 48 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won eight of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 13 of the 32 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 17 of the 51 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.5 points per game while the Kings are averaging 121.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 3.1 points more per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.9 points more per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.2 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19.2 points per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.6 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.8) and Jordan Poole (20.6).
Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors will take place on April 8 at 7:30 am IST (April 7, 9:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app