Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings are scheduled to host Devin Booker's Phoenix Suns at the Golden 1 Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Kings have managed the third place with 43 wins in 72 matches while the Suns are placed at the fourth spot with a 38-34 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Kings, who lost their last two matches, have won six matches while the Suns, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses. The Kings have lost 15 of their 36 home games while the Suns have won 15 of their 37 road games so far this season.
Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Kings have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Suns won three games.
- Sacramento and Phoenix faced each other thrice this season and the Suns won twice while the Kings won a game.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, DeAndre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Suns: Deandre Ayton (GTD), Kevin Durant (OUT)
- Kings: Kevin Huerter (GTD)
Average Quarter score: (Kings 124-118 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-28
- 2nd quarter: 33-30
- 3rd quarter: 32-28
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Suns at Kings: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Kings -4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Over)
Prediction: Kings 124-118 Suns
- The Kings have -200 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +165 to claim victory.
- This season, the Kings lost 11 of the 42 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 23 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Kings won 12 of the 30 games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 21 of the 49 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 113.4 points per game while the Kings are averaging 120.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Kings are averaging 2.4 points more per game, and the Suns are managing a difference of 1.8 points more per game.
- For the Kings, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis with 19 points per game.
- For the Suns, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 28.1 points per game followed by Kevin Durant (26.7) and Deandre Ayton (18.3).
Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Phoenix Suns will take place on March 25 at 7:30 am IST (Mar 24, 9:00 pm ET) at the Golden 1 Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Sacramento Kings and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Sacramento Kings vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app