Devin Booker's Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA 2022-23 regular season at the Footprint Center on Sunday night. After winning three games in a row, the Cavs lost to Denver Nuggets in their last fixture while the Suns are currently on a five-game losing streak.
After playing 40 games, the Suns are placed ninth in the Western Conference standings with 20 wins while the Cavs are placed fourth in the Eastern Conference standings with 25 wins. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Cavs won six matches while the Suns lost eight games.
Phoenix Suns vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns and the Cavaliers have shared five wins each.
- Cleveland defeated Phoenix Suns by two points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: Donovan Mitchell, Dean Wade, Ricky Rubio, Dylan Windler
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Johnson, Cameron Payne, Chris Paul
Average Quarter score: (Suns 108-113 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 26-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Cavaliers at Suns: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Suns 108-113 Cavaliers
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Suns have won six of the 10 games they were named the underdogs while the Cavaliers lost 10 of the 31 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers managed 111.6 points per game while the Suns averaged 113.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Suns averaged 2.3 points more per game, and the Cavaliers managed a difference of 5.2 points more per game.
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.4) and Mikal Bridges (15.4).
- For the Cavaliers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 29 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.4 points per game.
Phoenix Suns vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Phoenix Suns vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on January 9 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 8, 8:00 pm ET) at the Footprint Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Phoenix Suns vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Phoenix Suns vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Phoenix Suns vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.