Indiana Pacers are scheduled to host DeMar DeRozan's Chicago Bulls in the NBA 2022-23 regular season at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse on Tuesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Pacers are placed at the ninth spot with 23 wins in 48 matches while the Bulls have managed the 10th spot with a 22-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA matches, the Pacers have won just two games as they are currently on a seven-game losing streak while the Bulls have won their last three matches to manage six victories and four losses. Indiana have lost nine of their 24 home games while Chicago have won eight of their 22 road games so far this season.
Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bulls have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Pacers won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bulls defeated the pacers by 15 points.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Bulls include Demar Derozan, Zach Lavine, Patrick Williams, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Javonte Green
- Pacers: Daniel Theis, Tyrese Haliburton
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 118-120 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-30
- 3rd quarter: 32-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bulls at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Bulls -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Over)
Prediction: Pacers 118-120 Bulls
- The Pacers have +100 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at -120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers lost nine of the 21 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 14 of the 29 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pacers won 11 of the 27 games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost nine of the 17 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls managed 114.8 points per game while the Pacers averaged 115 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers averaged 1.8 points less per game, and the Bulls managed a difference of 0.2 points less per game.
- For the Pacers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.2 points per game followed by Buddy Hield (17.5), Bennedict Mathurin (17.3) and Myles Turner (17).
- For the Bulls, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 26.1 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 24 points per game.
Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls will take place on January 25 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 24, 7:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app