Mikal Bridges-led Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to square off against Joel Embiid's Philadelphia 76ers at the Barclays Center on Saturday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets are placed at the sixth spot with 45 wins in 81 matches while the Sixers have managed the third place with a 53-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Sixers, who won their last game against Atlanta Hawks, have shared five wins and losses. The Nets have lost 17 of their 40 home games while the Sixers have won 24 of their 40 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- Brooklyn and Philadelphia faced each other thrice this season and the Sixers won all the fixtures.
- The Nets include Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Sixers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, PJ Tucker as their star players.
- Sixers: -
- Nets: Ben Simmons
Average Quarter score: (Nets 112-108 Sixers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-24
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Sixers at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Nets -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 218.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nets 112-108 Sixers
- The Nets have -155 odds to pick up the win, while the Sixers are listed at +130 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost 10 of the 44 games they were named the favorites while the Sixers won nine of the 22 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won 11 of the 37 games they were named the underdogs while the Sixers lost 15 of the 59 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Sixers are scoring 115 points per game while the Nets are averaging 113.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 1.3 points more per game, and the Sixers are managing a difference of four points more per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Cameron Johnson (16.6) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.5).
- For the Sixers, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 33.1 points per game followed by James Harden (21) and Tyrese Maxey (20.3).
Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on April 9 at 10:30 pm IST (April 9, 12:00 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app