St ephen Curry-led Golden State Warriors are scheduled to square off against Shai Gilgeous-Alexander's Oklahoma City Thunder at the Chase Center on Tuesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors are placed at the sixth spot with 41 wins in 79 matches while the Thunder have managed the 10th place with a 38-41 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Warriors, who lost their last game against Denver Nuggets, have shared five wins and losses while the Thunder, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have won four matches. The Warriors have lost eight of their 40 home games while the Thunder have won 15 of their 39 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Thunder won two games.
- Golden State and Oklahoma City faced each other thrice this season and the Warriors won two fixtures while the Thunder won the last game.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- The Thunder include Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Giddey, Jalen Williams, Luguentz Dort, Tre Mann as their star players.
Injured/Game Time Decision:
- Thunder: Chet Holmgren, Kenrich Williams - OUT
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala, Andrew Wiggins, TY Jerome, Ryan Rollins - OUT
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 112-109 Thunder)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Thunder at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Thunder +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 242.5 (Under)
Prediction: Warriors 117-113 Thunder
- The Warriors have -350 odds to pick up the win, while the Thunder are listed at +260 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 17 of the 50 games they were named the favorites while the Thunder won 23 of the 57 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won eight of the 29 games they were named the underdogs while the Thunder lost seven of the 22 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Thunder are scoring 117.5 points per game while the Warriors are averaging 118.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors are averaging 0.7 points more per game, and the Thunder are managing a difference of 0.9 points more per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.5 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.8) and Jordan Poole (20.5).
- For the Thunder, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the squad with 31.5 points per game followed by Josh Giddey (16.6) and Jalen Williams (14.1).
Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder will take place on April 5 at 7:30 am IST (April 4, 9:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Oklahoma City Thunder, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app