After losing three games in the NBA Playoffs 2023 first round against New York Knicks, Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers will look to extend the series in their next game. The Cavaliers will host Julius Randle's Knicks for their fifth playoff match at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse on Wednesday. The Cavaliers have lost 11 of their 43 home games while the Knicks have won 25 of their 43 road games in the NBA 2022-23.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last five NBA fixtures, the Cavaliers have won just one match while the Knicks have won three matches. In the Eastern Conference regular season standings, the Cavaliers finished in fourth place with a 51-31 record while the Knicks have managed the fifth spot with a 47-35 record.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks have played four games in the regular season and the Knicks won three matches while the Cavaliers won a game.
- The Cavaliers and the Knicks have played three Playoff series and the Knicks haven't lost a single series.
- The Knicks have currently managed a 3-1 lead over the Cavaliers in the playoffs this season.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, and Evan Mobley as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, and RJ Barrett as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Cavaliers 106-99 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 28-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-21
- 3rd quarter: 25-24
- 4th quarter: 26-28
Knicks at Cavaliers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Cavaliers -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 202.5 (Over)
Prediction: Cavaliers 106-99 Knicks
- The Cavaliers have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +190 to claim victory.
- This season, the Cavaliers lost 21 of the 67 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 21 of the 45 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Cavaliers won six of the 19 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost 12 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the first round, the Knicks are averaging 98 points per game while the Cavaliers are scoring 94 points per game.
- The Knicks are averaging four points more against the Cavaliers in the playoffs this season.
- For the Cavaliers, Donovan Mitchell leads the scoring with 22 points per game in the playoffs, followed by Darius Garland (20.5) and Caris LeVert (14.5).
- For the Knicks, Jalen Brunson leads the scoring with 24.3 points per game in the playoffs, followed by RJ Barrett (16.5), and Julius Randle (14.8).
Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match take place?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks will take place on April 27 at 04:30 am IST (April 26, 06:00 pm ET) at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 playoffs match in India and the US?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.